An electric hot water pouch is a pouch filled & sealed with special gel, used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed, but also for the application of heat to a specific part of the body. It is a superior-quality reliever from aches in cold climatic conditions. Gives relief from pain and makes you feel comfortable. Features Runs on Electricity no hassles of heating water on gas or heaters. Made of Soft Material. Filled with a special gel which saves the hassles of changing water like in ordinary bottles. Keeps water warm for 2-5 hrs. A very useful product for the winters. You can keep it inside the quilt to heat up the quilt or use on low temperature for massaging body parts. Usage instructions: Take proper precautions Insert the wire into the bottle & socket on the other end to the electric plug Heat for 3-10 minutes only depending on the requirement. Unplug & then use it for heating & massaging body parts or keeping inside your quilt to make it hot Contents : 1 Heating Pouch (approx size 25 cms x 16 cms depending on the shape) 1 Wire for Heating the pouch (length approx 26″ (65 cms)) The product will be luke-warm like regular hot water bottle. Attaching Chord: Please slide the circular plastic cover. There will be slot to attach the cable.
Heating bag, hot water bags for pain relief, heating bag electric gel, Heating Gel Pad-Heat Pouch Hot Water Bottle Bag, Electric Hot Water Bag,heating pad with gel for pain relief(Multi-Color)
• Just 5 to 10 minutes of electric charge gives heated pad for close to 120 minutes (approx., depending on the surrounding temperature) strong points portable rechargeable heating pad easy to use and carry less electricity consumption easy
• Operation: does not require filling of water where to use rechargeable heat pad is useful for providing instant relief from pain and treatment of sports injuries, arthritis, sore neck, backache, muscular pains, cramps, hypothermia, sprains, growing pains
• How to use 1 – insert the power cord on the product to the socket and connect the power 1A – keep it on flat and levelled surface while charging 2 – a red light (indicator) starts immediately showing heating is in process 3 – after 7 to 10 minutes indicator switches off automatically 4 – you can switch off charging before that also to keep the heat low 5 – heat pad is ready to use 6 – once heat pad is charged, it will remain hot for the period of 60 to 120 minutes
• An electric hot gel pouch is a pouch filled & sealed with special gel, used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed, but also for the application of heat to a specific part of the body. It is a high quality reliever from aches in cold climatic conditions. Gives relief from pain and makes you feel comfortable.
• You can keep it inside the quilt to heat up the quilt or use on low temperature for massaging body parts.
100 in stock